Welcome to Oak View Elementary School's PTA Website!
By joining the Oak View PTA, you will become part of a community made up of hard-working parents, teachers, and administrators who join together to support our children and our school. The number one reason to join the PTA is to benefit your child. The PTA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
PTA annual membership dues support many curriculum programs including, but not limited to classroom supply fees for each child at OVES.
If I join, do I have to?
No but you are always welcome to attend the general meetings. It's a great way to see what the PTA does and get involved in the school. By attending meetings you will find that you are in the know. You will stay connected with other parents, and you will have an opportunity to voice your opinion, share your ideas, and voice any concerns. Please visit the Calendar or the PTA Meetings page.
Nope! Joining the PTA is not the same as volunteering. If you choose to volunteer we would LOVE the help—but volunteering is not required.
Thank you 2017-2018 families! Your support helped to provide:
- 2 new smartboards for classrooms
- new fencing to include a gate across the main drive by the portables and fencing around the back by the cafeteria (currently in progress)
- water service for the portables
- Recess gear for each grade level
- Helped to fund the painting and artwork on the gym floor
- In the process of purchasing some additional playground equipment
- Provided classroom teachers and specialty teachers (art, math, reading, PE, Guidance, music, special education, library) with over $13,000 for classroom use
- Check written to the school for general school supplies totaling $30,000
You also helped to fund:
- Field Day
- Biz Town
- 5th Grade Graduation
- Teacher & Staff Appreciation week
Sign in for additional content!
To fully access this site, log-in or create a Membership Toolkit account. If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization, you can use the same log-in name and password here.
If you don't currently have a Membership Toolkit user account, create one now:
If you have a Membership Toolkit user account, even with another organization, you can log in here:
Join the PTA!
Don't hesitate! It's easy as 3 steps:
1. Create a login for the website
2. Fill out PTA Membership form
3. Check out - pay with PayPal or Credit Card
(Search for 'Oak View' as one word 'Oakview')