Welcome to Oak View Elementary School's PTA Website!
By joining the Oak View PTA, you will become part of a community made up of hard-working parents, teachers, and administrators who join together to support our children and our school. The number one reason to join the PTA is to benefit your child. The PTA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
If I join, do I have to?
- Go to meetings? No but you are always welcome to attend the general meetings. It's a great way to see what the PTA does and get involved in the school. Please visit the Calendar or the PTA Meetings page.
- Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school? Nope! Joining the PTA is not the same as volunteering. If you choose to volunteer we would LOVE the help—but volunteering is not required.
To join the PTA, click on the "Register/Login" link below.
Thank you 2017-2018 families! Your support helped to provide:
- 2 new smartboards for classrooms
- new fencing to include a gate across the main drive by the portables and fencing around the back by the cafeteria (currently in progress)
- water service for the portables
- Recess gear for each grade level
- Helped to fund the painting and artwork on the gym floor
- In the process of purchasing some additional playground equipment
- Provided classroom teachers and specialty teachers (art, math, reading, PE, Guidance, music, special education, library) with over $19,000 for classroom use
- Check written to the school for general school supplies totaling $30,000
You also helped to fund:
- Field Day
- Biz Town
- 5th Grade Graduation
- Teacher & Staff Appreciation week