- The Daddy-Daughter Dance was another great event with over 600 in attendance this year as the girls sparkled. Thank you to everyone that helped organize, set-up and clean-up the event. The PTA is looking forward to the Mom-Son Jump at Above All again this year. Save the date of Thursday, April 12! More information will be sent home and posted here.
- Tuesday, February 13 the PTA will have the General Meeting at 6:30pm in the Oak View library. All PTA members are invited.
- Staff Appreciation Week is coming in just a couple weeks starting February 26. This is a great week to show our appreciation for all of the teachers and staff at Oak View. The PTA has daily events for the week planned, including a morning coffee bar, popcorn trail mix bar, boxed lunch, and catered lunch along with a special gift. One item that we really enjoy is having the students write a special note of appreciation (and parents, you can too!). Stay tuned for more information
- Are you good at math? Come join the Mrs. Puryear and the Oak View Math Team for Family Math Night on Tuesday, March 13. This is an amazing evening with fun and challenging math games throughout the school from the gym to the cafeteria.
- The PTA Nominations Committee has formed in preparation for our next school year. Volunteering on the PTA Board and as Committee Chairs is a great way to be involved with Oak View and support the education of all of our wonderful students. Please contact April Black, Ellen Hobson or Maggie Shelton to volunteer or if you have any questions.
- Read all about it! The PTA Newsletter - Winter Edition
- The Growing Owls Donation Drive has kicked off and can be completed online! We didn't reach our initial goal but we're keeping the drive open throughout the year for additional donations. Thank you for donating to this great project.
Sign in for additional content!
To fully access this site, log-in or create a Membership Toolkit account. If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization, you can use the same log-in name and password here.
If you don't currently have a Membership Toolkit user account, create one now:
If you have a Membership Toolkit user account, even with another organization, you can log in here: